Stacks Image 754
Please Do NOT contact us with a question about your child/relative/a client. Without taking on the case as part of our professional practice, it is not possible for us to give specific advice about a case.

If you are in the UK and wish to receive advice, you can refer yourself (or a child, with parental permission) to the local speech and language therapy service. The profession has an open referral system and so you do not have to be referred by your GP or other professional (although you can do so if you wish to discuss the referral first). Your local Primary Care Trust should be able to put you in touch with your local service. Private therapy is available through Association of Speech and Language Therapists in Independent Practice (ASLTIP).

If you are a speech and language therapist then the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists has a list of specialist advisers.

We are happy to answer other enquiries, but please understand that we cannot reply to all e-mails and there may be a delay in replying to your enquiry.
Auto Reply
Thank you for your enquiry to Dr Stow and/or Dr Pert will get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that if you have requested a clinical opinion we will be unable to respond. If you would like advice please contact the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists at Telephone: 020 7378 1200. Thank you.

Signature (Supports HTML)
Kind Regards
Dr C. Stow and Dr S. Pert